Monday, she had 3 accidents in her undies. Her friend Rowan was over, so Casey was more interested in playing then going to the potty. At one point, I walked downstairs and smelled "something." I said, "Who pooped." Casey immediately and excitedly volunteered, "I did!" And yes she did!
She still has yet to go poop in the potty, and she still wears pull ups to bed. Hoping as the week goes on, she'll get better and better.
Casey wants to say congrats to fellow potty training cousin Jack on his hard work this weekend learning to use the potty.
Enjoy the pix.
| Casey and Stan built a Daddy snowman, while I was out snowboarding! Frisco helped too. |
| They also built a Mommy snowman and a baby snowman. |
| Casey and Rowan chased each other around the house yelling, "I'm Minnie Mouse!" "I'm Tinkerbell!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment