September 01, 2006

The One of Our Other Tenant

Just wanted to give an update on our squirrel that's been living in the roof/wall above our TV...he's gone!!

We caught him on the Friday Tracy's parents left, after having the cage out all week. Tracy's dad took the cage and put it in the garage, out of danger and out of Tracy's site. Luckily Stan came home that night. Saturday morning, Stan drove the little guy to A-Basin Ski Resort...his new home.

We then filled the hole with insulation and covered the hole with wood. Hopefully this will work and we will have no more animals living in our home with us, beside Frisco of course.

It has been pretty quiet around here since...

This weekend VT opens their 2006 Football season with Northeastern. Stan will be there to cheer them onto a victory. Tracy and Frisco will be listening to the radio broadcast...there in spirit. GO HOKIES!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not know if my comment will get to you because I do not know what I am doing. We love the blog especially when we are the stars! Love, Mom and DAD

Anonymous said...

I do not know if my comment will get to you because I do not know what I am doing. We love the blog especially when we are the stars! Love, Mom and DAD